Get excited!!! Ant Rentals is expanding in the province of Alberta, opening its new location in Calgary in April 2024. The facility boosts 20,000 square feet of office/warehouse space and 3 acres of prime yard space. It will feature 300 brand-new small and large aerial units from Genie, XCMG, JLG, and more. The facility will also house one of the largest fleets of Telehandlers, ranging from 5k to 12k in Western Canada.
Join Our Dynamic Team!
We seek an experienced Outside Sales Representative to drive sales and expand our market presence. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of construction machinery, excellent communication skills, a passion for exceeding sales targets, strong negotiation skills, and the ability to cultivate lasting client relationships. We want to hear from you if you’re a motivated and results-driven individual!
Here is what we need from you to get rolling!
– Maintain relationships and seek opportunities to increase revenue within established accounts
– Establish a regular call schedule for all assigned accounts
– Pre-plan for meeting with research and reporting
– Arrange and conduct major business review for all key accounts including team members as appropriate
– Implement value-added services and solutions i.e. total team resources/selling, cross selling all categories, etc.
– Cold Call offices, and Construction sites
– Conduct on site equipment assessments to ensure customer needs are met
– Establish multiple contact levels
– Respond to customer requests in a timely manner
– Follow up on marketing campaigns
– Identify and qualify new accounts for territory and sales team
– Prospect new business opportunities through driving, scanning directories and newspapers
– Research prospects to understand culture, needs, current competitor and identify key contacts
– Recommend a plan/strategy to Sales Manager to close new accounts
– Execute strategy to close new accounts
– Thorough understanding of sales principles and practices
– Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
– Strong business acumen
– Proactive, positive, self-starting attitude
– MS Office skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
– Strong verbal and written communications skills
– Excellent organizational and time management skills; able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Education & Experience:
– Post-secondary diploma in a related field
– Minimum 1 year experience selling heavy equipment or a related field
– Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record
Why Should You Apply?
– This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career and earnings potential with an
industry-leading company with a high standard for excellence.
– If you're our next team member, we offer competitive compensation which includes:
o Base Salary and Commission
o Full benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance
o Company-matching pension plan
o Training programs
o An experienced supportive Leadership team that fosters amazing culture and atmosphere.
We thank all individuals for their applications. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and specifically applicants from underrepresented groups – including indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities – who may contribute to the continued diversification of our organization.
Salary: Base Salary + Uncapped Commissions, Use of a Company Vehicle, Medical/Dental Care, Extended Health Care and Life Insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$200,000.00 per year
– Extended health care
– Paid time off
– RRSP match
Monday to Friday
Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Calgary, AB T2C 2P6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Canadian heavy machinery sales: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person